Plugins are one of the best thing about WordPress.
They give you incredible power to customize your website.
But with big powers come big responsibilities.
Add too many plugins and it will slow down your website, expose it to more dangers and create conflicts between them.
Always do your best to keep your website simple, in the front end as well as in the backend.
That being said, here are the wordpress plugins we use the most.
Our Favorite WordPress Plugins
(These days we mostly use one builder to design pages + Gutenberg for blog posts, like on this website)
Cache / Speed Optimization
- Askimet Anti-spam – Spam filter
- Wordfence – Protect your site from hackers
- SiteGround Security (if the website is hosted on SiteGround)
- Redirection – For redirections obviously
- Duplicate Post – An easy way to keep the same layout from one page/post to another
- Table of Content Plus – Insert table of contents on your page/post with a simple shortcode
And that should cover most of your needs.
Feel free to add whatever plugin you need to customize your website, but always make sure it’s absolutely necessary.
You don’t want to end up with a bunch of useless plugins hanging around that slow down your website and put it at risk.
Don’t Have The Time For SEO?
Let us take care of it for you.
Now Tell Us About You
What are your favorite WordPress plugins?
Let us know in the comment below.